CBSE Cryptic Crossword Contest
This is the great news for the students who are looking for CBSE Cryptic Crossword Contest for the year 2018. The contest will kick start soon in different locations in India. The Registration for the CBSE Cryptic Crossword Competition formats and other updates regarding the competition is given in the notification. The update is provided by the following advertise number CBSE/ACAD./ AP&AD (I&R)/ 2018. This notification download link is given at the end of this article. If you want to register, go to the official site crypticsingh.com. Once the link is enabled, the registrations will be accepted.
Crossword Puzzle contest CBSE
The candidates want to participate in the Central Board CCCC 2018 notice that there different rounds that are going to conduct in this event. CBSE Cryptic Crossword Competition circular is issued April 2018. Students pursuing 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class in India can participate in Puzzle contest CBSE. Authorities are going to test students Vocabulary and lateral thinking. Those who want to participate in CBSE Crossword Puzzle Tournament can get the information in detailed at crypticsingh.com. Selection for the CBSE Cryptic Crossword Competition is carried out in various rounds. The details of the rounds are as follows City-Round, National Round, Quarter Final, Semi-Final and The final.
Contest Rounds and Rules.
- City-Round: This round is going to organize in the month of April-August, 2018 in respective cities. In this round each team should have two students who would solve a written cryptic crossword puzzle in the time span of 60 minutes.
- National Round: It is a two-day event conducted in the Capital city of India, New Delhi. This round will be held during the November-December, 2018.
- Quarter Final: The Quarter Final is the crucial round for most of the students, this will be on written cryptic crossword puzzle, which has to be finished in the time of 60 minutes. Top 16 teams will be qualified and they will be moved to the next round.
- Semi-Final: The teams will be divided into 4 groups of four teams each who will participate in four separate, onstage cryptic crossword contests of 60 minutes duration based on a power point format.
- The Final: Top team from each semi-final and the two best runners-up compete in the onstage final.
Prizes for CBSE Cryptic Crossword Competition
The Students who are in the part of this competition will be rewarded with certain prizes. Winners and runners-up are eligible for following prizes and all participants will receive certificates.
- National Winners: Prizes worth Rs. 25,000 each, trophies and certificates
- National Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs. 15,000 each, trophies and certificates
Central Board CCCC 2018
Once the registration process for the CBSE Cryptic Crossword Contest initiates, you get the update regarding the following details. This information is mentioned in our website. CBSE Crossword Puzzle Tournament is conducted every year. Lakhs of students in all over India will participate every year. Here we listed the city wise conducting dates. The 1st Phase of the CBSE Cryptic Crossword Contest conducting from April-September & 2nd Phase is going to organize from November-December. The registration link for CCCC 2018 is available at crypticsingh.com. If you have any queries regarding the competition you can contact to the Officials organizing this competition. Please contact the Mr Ajay Mishra, Deputy Secretary (A&F), CBSE. You can reach them through the email or by phone.
In case of any clarification, you may contact at- 011-23231821 and email: [email protected]
Get Latest AP Govt Jobs
The students in the following cities can able to participate to the City round.
In the following dates the event is organized by CBSE board in the respective cities. For more details about the Crossword Puzzle contest CBSE subscribe to our website. Bookmark our website to get the latest updates regarding the latest notification and registration process for CBSE Crossword Puzzle Tournament.